OCG's by Doodletones & Company

Doodle Inc. OCG's using Lackey CCG Client.

Forums

Forum Home > Ban List > BAN LIST PREVIEW FOR V24

CHUPPY

http://puu.sh/44hk8.png

August 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

Did Pinkgal help with this list? Because you're going to get alot of shit for this.

--

http://updated-doodle-archetypes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

August 17, 2013 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHUPPY

Pinkgal did no such thing... and why would I get shit?

August 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jude12222222

YOOO CHUPPY
why is piro limited when it didnt do shit all int he tourny???

August 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

well, judes complaining about No Lim and No Walls... but I'm not complaining about that. We have MANY No Limits and No Walls, and you're bringing back No Lim Man so I've no complaints about No Limits and Walls being banned that's fine.

However... I must point out that hitting Treats kills Nactoog decks. And I for one, can't agree with it... I won't veto your move... but take into mind there wont be any Nactoog running till then which is bull honky. Second, why the hell are you bringing back Immortalization? Tenman decks? And Graburry? Horray for Fruity Loop! And I need not say anything about Hummingbird.

I must say that RANEdeer hitting is stupid too. They aren't consistant - but as is they can win... now, Im not sure... hitting there draw engine is kinda not worth it.  VT C0n5013 Loop will be back, Blindmans are even more unplayable,  Planetoids can't win without a fucking god hand,  DGs are fierce again, ABCs will return, Techs will return, and Hallejulia will be abused again... that's why you'll get shit.

--

August 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHUPPY

Jude12222222 at August 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM

YOOO CHUPPY
why is piro limited when it didnt do shit all int he tourny???

Tenticle Snatching Doodle... it can work.

August 17, 2013 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHUPPY

Doodletones at August 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM

well, judes complaining about No Lim and No Walls... but I'm not complaining about that. We have MANY No Limits and No Walls, and you're bringing back No Lim Man so I've no complaints about No Limits and Walls being banned that's fine.

However... I must point out that hitting Treats kills Nactoog decks. And I for one, can't agree with it... I won't veto your move... but take into mind there wont be any Nactoog running till then which is bull honky. Second, why the hell are you bringing back Immortalization? Tenman decks? And Graburry? Horray for Fruity Loop! And I need not say anything about Hummingbird.

I must say that RANEdeer hitting is stupid too. They aren't consistant - but as is they can win... now, Im not sure... hitting there draw engine is kinda not worth it.  VT C0n5013 Loop will be back, Blindmans are even more unplayable,  Planetoids can't win without a fucking god hand,  DGs are fierce again, ABCs will return, Techs will return, and Hallejulia will be abused again... that's why you'll get shit.

Most of those problems aren't problems anymore. Hummingbird was only a problem because of Mr. Diablo... you said it yourself! Immortalization can be taken care of easily with A Hole, Effect Stopper, or Armor Break of which, everyone runs at least one of the previous mentioned cards! No one plays DGs, Techs, or ABCs so I'm not worried about those problems, and you've seen what RANEdeer can do... and everything else is exparamental.

August 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

CHUPPY at August 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Most of those problems aren't problems anymore. Hummingbird was only a problem because of Mr. Diablo... you said it yourself! Immortalization can be taken care of easily with A Hole, Effect Stopper, or Armor Break of which, everyone runs at least one of the previous mentioned cards! No one plays DGs, Techs, or ABCs so I'm not worried about those problems, and you've seen what RANEdeer can do... and everything else is exparamental.

Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, RANEdeer can only do what they can do if they draw godly! 2 equipments, a Dancer, and a Cupid!  That 2 specific cards and 2 specific types! RANEdeer do not need a nerf (although I can agree with Dasher) but hitting their draw engine kills em. as for one thing you obviously didn't read... FRUITY LOOPS RE-FUCKING-TURN!!!! Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry,  NO FUCKING TURN FOR YOUR OPPONENT!!!

- - - GG - - - Your move - - -

--

August 17, 2013 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHUPPY

Doodletones at August 17, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, RANEdeer can only do what they can do if they draw godly! 2 equipments, a Dancer, and a Cupid!  That 2 specific cards and 2 specific types! RANEdeer do not need a nerf (although I can agree with Dasher) but hitting their draw engine kills em. as for one thing you obviously didn't read... FRUITY LOOPS RE-FUCKING-TURN!!!! Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry, Graburry, Booburry,  NO FUCKING TURN FOR YOUR OPPONENT!!!

the way around that? A Hole, Mega E Stopper, E Stopper, B&W Man, and Tower of Cap - Your Move.

August 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

CHUPPY at August 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

the way around that? A Hole, Mega E Stopper, E Stopper, B&W Man, and Tower of Cap - Your Move.

Problem: Not everyone runs antimeta -- GG

--

August 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CHUPPY

Doodletones at August 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM

CHUPPY at August 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Problem: Not everyone runs antimeta -- GG

so? everyone runs EStoppers and A Holes if they're smart.

August 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jude12222222

I know it works but no one even got to try it.

August 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

so... thats 5/60 for E Stoppers and 10/60 for A Hole - thats 15/60 a little over 1/6 chance of pulling either an E Stopper or A Hole I may be terrible at math, but even I can state... 1/6 chances of stopping a first turn fruity loop is not enough to actually STOP a First turn Fruity Loop and even if its 2/60 - Fruities have so many ways of getting said Loop off, at Turn 0 - you need EStopper and Hole to stop it, so no argument of "if you run search cards you can get EStopper and A Hole easily" - Im talking about Fruities starting Turn 0 Fruity Loop. which as stated earlier - isnt hard to do... Chuppy, lets face it... bringing back Graburry - even at 1. Is a terrible idea!

--

August 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

http://puu.sh/44J5N.jpg
http://puu.sh/44Jfu.jpg

Finally, to explain to Jude why I can see Piro getting hit:

Piro allows you to summon ANY non-archetype specific Quops to the field. Thus, making a Quop spamming deck entirely too possible, Chuppy may have just given an example but I can see Piro allowing too many opportunities. Besides, its only getting hit to 3... Theres enough search cards to allow the same opportunities of a Piro deck, don't worry about it.

--

August 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CHUPPY

hey thats true! Piro decks can be pretty good... As for Graburry, its staying banned... thank Doodle for showing me how stupid easy it is to pull off the loop.

August 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doodletones
Site Owner

glad you think so.

--

August 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.