OCG's by Doodletones & Company

Doodle Inc. OCG's using Lackey CCG Client.

Forums

Forum Home > Ban List > TOP 10 Cards that should come off the ban list

Doodletones
Site Owner

Generally, there are cards that need to come off the list, heres 10 good examples.

10 - COSTUME GHOST

What? Longman gets a pass but Ghost doesn't? It's not an unfair card compared to some other Costumes. And unlike Longman, Ghost gets removed. Keeping it banned is stupid, thats all I must say.

9 - CYBORG POWER

Again, a card that does the same thing as other cards that aren't even on the fucking list... I facepalmed to see this still where it's at.

8 - HUNTER BO THE BOWMAN

In this meta, yes... You do require some attacks, but also in this meta, how many cards can destroy and shut this card down?

7 - MOBIUS

I never understood this ban - how many times is there a 15th turn in Doodles? Thats what I thought. Mobius cannot be summoned till the non-existant 15th turn - and cant attack for that turn either.

6 - REVIVATHON

Hello Gravedigger Version 2... Just saying.

5 - AOMEBA ATTACK!

In this meta, Aomeba decks would be irrelevant.

4 - BLOCKY ZOMPORK

Really? This card isn't worth it - Removing 1 really good, revivable Blocky for one of these cards makes this too much of a minus for this card to stay at one.

3 - ICE SHARDS

In this meta, lets face it, this card is fun... Going against a deck that spams will make this card a one card OTK... it will defiantly slow down the meta for future sets in fear that this card will pop up and kill them in a turn.

2 - MOP WHACK / NANCHAKU

At the time, yes these cards were some of the most broken in the game... now, they're just meh... they don't do a lot of damage to our 1000 health anymore and it can leave an opening for older style burn decks to return.

1 - THE DOODLE KING

In all honesty, this was just a wall with specialing capabilities. Now, it's just kind of pathetic.

I know there are other ones such as Ultimate Ring Lord, Oddifact Collector, Puffball, and Shooter, as well as quite a few others that could easily be taken off the list in this meta. Comment a reply explaining your top 10 off-listers.

--

http://updated-doodle-archetypes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

August 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.