In Lackey there are tabs on the top of the screen - One should say "Deck Editor" Click that.
While building a deck there are guidelines you need to follow
- The Deck must be 60 Cards. No More No Less.
- No more than 5 of one card in a deck.
- NOTHING BANNED IN A DECK CAN BE PLAYED IN TOURNAMENTS!
- The "Starting" Deck can be up to 20 cards and can only contain Quops
Types of Cards:
there are 6 types of cards colour coated and have something special about them.
- Monsters: There can only be 3 of these on the field and you can only play one of these a turn (Unless otherwise instructed) The Circle on the picture block tell what kind of monster it is
Skill: Again only 3 of these on the field and can only play 1 per turn. the small square tells what kind of skill it is
- C = Creature
- D = Doodle
- G = God (or Godly)
Invo: You can play as many of these from your hand and there can be as many on the field at a time. These cannot attack or use their effects unless there is a card on the field that states "Invos can activate". They also dont count as monsters.
- Arrow: stays on the field, effect usually activates each turn.
- 1: Only use once then goes to the discard/ grave.
- Line Across: No Longer counts as skill (see Field card)
- S: Summon Skill: these summon certain summonables.
Equipment: you can play as many of these from your hand as there can be as many of these on the field at the time. You put the monsters / invos ontop of these cards to state that they are equipped to the card.Field: These Do NOT count as skill cards although some skills have a horizontal line in the type-box referring to being a field type skill card. there can only be one of these on the field at a time (unless further instructed)Quop: you equip the needed cards to summon these. These cards do NOT go into the main deck and instead go into the Starting deck. These count as monsters - so only 3 of these on the field at a time unless further instructed.Summonable: can only be summoned by a Summon Skill card, these cards go into the main deck. these count as monsters
when playing of course there are rules.
- Each player starts with 3 cards in there hand.
- Draw 1 card to start your turn.
- You may only play 1 monster and 1 skill (unless further instructed)
- Each turn: You may attack once with any or all of your monsters/ invos/ quops
- Then end your turn.
Ways of Winning:
- If you deck out: you lose
- If you run out of life points: You lose
- if you play a card that states you win... you win.